Sugar and Gluten-free Protein pancake
- 100 g ground oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 100 g cream cheese or cottage cheese
- 1 ripe banana
- 50 ml of almond milk
- coconut oil
- Blitz all the pancake ingredients (except the oil) in a blender until smooth.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat, brush with coconut oil.
- Drop heaped tablespoons of the batter into the pan and cook for 3 minutes, or until little bubbles start to form on the surface.
- Carefully flip with a palette knife and cook for a few more minutes, or until the pancakes are lightly golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- I love to pour honey on it, or just eat with fresh, dried fruits or nuts.