Healing & Awaking Mathca Oatmeal 🥝
It matters how you kick off your morning! ✨
Oatmeals makes an easy, balanced breakfast. One cup of cooked oatmeal contains about 150 calories, 4 grams of fibre (about half soluble and half insoluble), and 6 grams of protein. To boost energy further, my favourite way to eat oatmeal is to stir matcha in it.
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of almond milk(or any other plant-based milk)
- 1 cup of water
- pinch of sea salt
- one banana
- 2 tbsp matcha powder
- 2 tbsp flaxseed
- 2 tbsp chia seed (optional)
- 2 kiwis
- nuts and coconut for decoration, or drop a few physalises which perfectly match in taste.
- Place the oats and the milk and water in a large pan over a medium heat.
- Stir a tiny pinch of salt and matcha powder
- Bring to a steady simmer for 5 to 6 minutes, add the mulberries
- stirring as often as you can to give you a smooth creamy porridge
- turn down the heat and leave it for 5-10 mins
- hint with nuts, dried fruits, physalis
If you want to make it super creamy, use a blender at the end