Vegan Matcha Green Tea Jars
🍵Full of antioxidants
- 120g (1 cup) Oat Flour
- 85g (½ cup + 2 tbs) Quinoa Flour
- 3 tsp Matcha Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 185g (¾ cup) Unsweetened Applesauce
- 144g (¾ cup) Erythritol
- 56g (½ cup) Coconut Oil, melted
- ⅓ cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 tbs Vanilla Extract (optional)
- 1 tsp agave syrup
For the cream
- 1 can of coconut cream (refrigerate for at least half an hour before beat)
- 2 tbs erythritol
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius and line an 8×8″ brownie pan with parchment paper both ways.
In a small bowl, whisk together the oat flour, quinoa (or sorghum flour), matcha, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the applesauce, erythritol, melted coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla extract, and agave syrup.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and whisk well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes
- Let cool, cut into two equal pieces
- Scoop coconut cream solids into cold mixing bowl. Reserve remaining liquid for another use.
- Beat coconut cream using electric mixer with chilled beaters on medium speed; turn to high speed. Beat until stiff peaks form, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add erythritol and vanilla extract to coconut cream.
- Add cranberries to half of coconat cream and beat for one more minute.
- play with the layers as you would like :) it's so much fun.
- Serve in smaller jars!