Vegan Fluffy Sunday Pancake
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1.5 cups of soy milk (or other plant-based milk)
- a pinch of salt
- 1 pack baking powder
- ½ cup whole grained flour
- 1 ¼ cup oatmeal
- olive oil
- agave or maple syrup, kiwi, mango and pomegranate for serving!
1. Combine flour, baking powder, salt and oats in a large bowl
2. Add milk and mix thoroughly with a mixer.
3. Smash bananas with a fork and add the puree to the butter and then mix it again.
4. Sprinkle a small amount of oil on the medium heated pan and pack one spoonful pancakes into the pan.
5. When the edge starts to be brown you can turn them to the other side.
6. Play with the fruits and have fun!
If your butter is sticky, the milk you used did not contain enough oil, add 1 tbsp coconut oil to your butter.
Bake them on lower heat.