Matcha Green Tea Chia Pudding
Delicious and healthy chia seed pudding packed with protein, Omega-3, antioxidants and calcium that you can make in under 5 minutes. Basic recipe here, but see variations above.
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut, almond or cashew milk (DIY or natural)
- 1/2 cup Chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1/4 cup of blueberry
- 1/2 cup of coconut cream (refrigerate for at least 30 mins before beat)
- 1/2 cup agave syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 tbsp erytrihor
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a bowl mix together chia seeds, milk, agave syrup and cinnamon.
- Once the chia pudding mixture is well combined, Stir or whisk a few times within the first hour to help it gel evenly. Cover and put the mixture in the fridge to “set-up" for 2-3 hours.
- You can also prep you pudding the night before and let it sit in the fridge overnight. I usually do this. Easier.
- When ready to serve, divide the mixture between two bowls. Whisk one half with matcha powder, add blueberries to the other half.
- Start the layers with crunchy oats (sugar-free), top with the pudding (at this point good to let it chill in the refrigerator for half an hour, you will have nicer layers)
- Scoop coconut cream solids into cold mixing bowl. Reserve remaining liquid for another use.
- Beat coconut cream using electric mixer with chilled beaters on medium speed; turn to high speed. Beat until stiff peaks form, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add erythritol and vanilla extract to coconut cream.
- Add cranberries to half of coconat cream and beat for one more minute.
- play with the layers as you like :) it's so much fun.
- Top with nuts and blueberries.
- Serve in small jars!