Lovely Mulberry Oatmeal
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of almond milk(or any other plant-based milk)
- 1 cup of water
- pinch of sea salt
- one banana
- 1/2 cup of mulberry
- Place the oats and the milk and water in a large pan over a medium heat.
- Stir a tiny pinch of salt
- Bring to a steady simmer for 5 to 6 minutes, add the mulberries
- stirring as often as you can to give you a smooth creamy porridge
- turn down the heat and leave it for 5-10 mins
- hint with nuts, dried fruits
This was so much fun to make, felt like I am eating a tiny tasty garden.